The best fully integrated CompTIA Network+ self-study package featuring 1100+ practice exam questions―save 12% on two books and three CDs!
Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005 with McGraw-Hill―a Gold-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Official CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
CompTIA Network+ Certification Boxed Set (Exam N10-005) provides you with a variety of exam-focused, test-prep resources designed to work together as a comprehensive program for self-study.
CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Fifth Edition features:
- Complete coverage of all official objectives for the exam―400+ practice exam questions
- Exam Readiness Checklist―you’re ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter that highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- CD-ROM with two MasterExams, CertCam video training, a Lab Book PDF, and an Adobe Digital Editions free eBook download (subject to Adobe's system requirements)
CompTIA Network+ Certification Practice Exams features:
- 700+ practice exam questions
- Pre-assessment test as Appendix A
- In-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers
- CD-ROM with two MasterExams and an Adobe Digital Editions free eBook download (subject to Adobe's system requirements)
Bonus CD-ROM available only with the Boxed Set features the Boson NetSim Network Simulator demo! The Boson NetSim Network Simulator is an application that simulates Cisco Systems’ networking hardware and software and is designed to aid the user in learning the Cisco IOS command structure.
The Boxed Set covers all Exam N10-005 topics, including:
Basic Network Concepts * Network Protocols and Standards * Networking Components * TCP/IP Fundamentals * TCP/IP Utilities * Configuring Network Services * Wireless Networking * Remote Access and VPN Connectivity * Wide Area Network Technologies * Implementing a Network * Maintaining and Supporting a Network * Network Security * Troubleshooting the Network
- Glen E. Clarke
- Robb Tracy
- English, Published English, Original Language English, Unknown